Tuesday, March 4, 2008

VOTE DAY

Well, here it is, March 4th, time for the voters here in Ohio to go do their civic duty and vote for their choice in the primary. I sure hope the weather doesn’t put a damper on the turnout at the poles. We all need to put on our rubber boots and grab our umbrellas and go stuff the ballot box! I know Jo and I will do just that, so please join us,,,,! After you’ve made your choice, run down to your favorite watering hole and enjoy a hot cup of coffee.

Just remember that the right to VOTE, can and does have a direct bearing on ALL your rights!!
Have a great day... JD

2 comments:

Mike Golch said...

J.D. I believe in voteing and since the seizures make it hard to go out I vote bt absentee ballot now.I will never give up the right to vote.

Lou said...

Hi JD! Just wanted to drop by and see how you're doin'. 'Til my next visit my friend. Take care!