Friday, January 11, 2008

Immigration


Immigration, I’m not against Immigration as long as it is conducted legally! Have a sponsor, a job, a place to live, read and speak English, an all the other required registrations by our country! The only way I would agree with the, ’Guest worker program’, is if all our laid-off people were working first! With so many company’s moving out, and all these illegal aliens moving in, there’s no wonder that we have so many people losing their homes, automobile’s and basically their lives! Bush said we should allow these illegal aliens to stay because they have been working and paying taxes, yeah right! Today I heard on the news that our government is considering making it against the law to ask what a person’s immigration status is, Can you believe that?? If this is voted in, how is an employer going to know if he / she will be breaking the law if they hire this applicant? OH, and what do you think about the, ”Mexamerican National Anthem”?? Yes, that’s what I said, ”Mexamerican National Anthem”, I understand that it has, or is going to be re-written in Spanish…!!! I don’t know if that’s what it’s going to be, or has been named.
Just think of the boost in our economy if these people were deported and have these people come back in through the proper channels and requirements…! Our schools would be a lot better funded; our welfare system wouldn’t be so congested, This list could go on and on………!
Just one man’s opinion
Do you agree or disagree?
Click on ‘Comments’ to let me know!

3 comments:

Tracy said...

Just a quick stop by to say think you for stopping by my blog and commenting. I appreciate it. When i am feeling somewhat better, i shall come by and read your blog more fully, and comment on your posts. :)

Blessings to you and yours.

Jim said...

Thanks for checking out my blog. Like you I am a carpenter and like you enjoy the simple, rural life.
I enjoyed reading your posts. Be well...Jim

Anonymous said...

I am an immigrant from England, my immigrant visa would not have benn issued if I was not fluent in the english language able to write english and have a technical trade that America wanted.
After numerous forms and a lot of dollars ( in the thousand mark ) I was admitted as a permanent resident. I am angry that these people can just come here without any form of paperwork, and be given free medical and schooling.
If I had chosen to do this I would have been deported back to the UK on the next available flight.
It is so unfair. What is good for the goose is good for the gander